Thursday 28 February 2013

Fantastic Family Picnic

A huge thank you to all the family members that came to the school Family Picnic last night! It was lovely for Miss Farr to meet the parents, grandparents, aunties, uncles, brothers and sisters of the lovely D6 students.

We learnt about travelling to school from Travelwise, played games, ate food and got to know each other better.

 "It was cool, we got to play with our friends." - Kaelem and Carlo.

This morning we are setting up for our all-day First Aid course, pictures soon to be posted!

6 comments:

  1. I couldn't come.:(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love first aid it's so so so fun ha ha ha =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that was so much fun with the first aid teacher Gale now I know how to save a life wow what a amazing experience.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so happy peole gave it a try i dident get a turn but it's okay ha ha ha. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amiria and Nancy D510:48 am, June 11, 2013

    Yeah Zakira and Aiesha told us about this. Did you get scared or scream?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wish i could come. But I wasn't aloud. It sound's like you guys must have had fun. Looks like it was fun!!!

    ReplyDelete