Tuesday 1 March 2016

Leilah's Pic Collage Story

In my Pic Collage I have a photo of my favourite singers: Taylor Swith, Beyoncé and Rihanna. I also have a photo of my best friend forever Jazmine. I put a BFFS sticker on her photo. I also stuck a photo of a puppy, because I like puppies/dogs. I also stuck a photo of 2 bunnies. Next to Rihanna I put a Samoan flower because it represents my culture, Samoa. Underneath the Samoan flowers there is a photo of a sign that says I love netball. Next to it is a beautiful island that is in Samoa. On the bottom is the Walking Dead sign because it's my favourite horror episodes. In the next box I have a photo of butter chicken because it's my favourite food, also Burger King is my favourite food. Coka Cola is my favourite drink.

No comments:

Post a Comment