Friday 7 April 2017

Camp Review


When the Year 6’s went to camp, I loved it!!

When it was time to do the activities, I was so excited. My first activity was the Kayaks. My arms were getting really sore because of holding the paddle for too long.

The dinner was so scrumptious because I ate it up so so fast. Next we had dessert. For dessert we had cookies and cream ice cream. Delicious!

At night time we all brushed our teeth and went to bed. In the middle of the night, my cabin saw flashlights dancing around.

‘’Rise and shine everybody’’ said Mr T.

4 comments:

  1. Looks that you had a fun time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Analagi and Giselle D212:08 pm, May 03, 2017

    I liked how you described what you did at camp.did you have lots of fun?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Harshpreet and Edsley9:30 am, May 04, 2017

    Nice story and I also enjoyed camp.

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely story i am proud of you merciful keep it up !

    ReplyDelete