Thursday 6 April 2017

My Camp Experience

Lily's perspective:
At Camp, we did a pile of entertaining content, scrumptious meals and amusing activities. Year 5’s, you’ll have to do this next year, it’s going to be surprising and you will have mouth-watering desserts that will make you want more. I won't spoil it for you but… the cabins won't be what you're expecting. I have dreamed up an acrostic poem for this post, here it is:

Year six
Energised kids
Archery cramps
Racing tracks

Submerging underwater
Impaling targets
Xtra tasks

Creaking mattresses
Ability testing
Mad hatters
Pampered parents


I hope you enjoyed my perspective!

Epi’s perspective:
At camp, we did a lot of activities and ate the yummy food provided. I have made an acrostic poem and it goes like this:

Year 6’s go to camp
Entertaining week
Awesome Parents
Revolting smelly pond

Some tears
Individual fears
Xtra kindness and friendship gained

Confidence gained
Applause for those who tried
Mums worried
Playful time
And for the Year 5’ s reading this: remember that at camp you will have the time of your life because I know that I did!

By: Epiroslaina Magalei and Lily Zhang

2 comments:

  1. amazing work epi and lily

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cool acrostic poem! I agree with you both when you said the food was yum because it really was. I can't to read more of your posts.

    ReplyDelete